Here’s a no-bake energy bite recipe you can easily make:
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups dry, uncooked oatmeal
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup quality honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
In a medium bowl, add 1 and 1/2 cups oats, peanut butter, pumpkin, chia seeds, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon. Stir to combine well. You want the mixture to be soft but not too sticky. Depending on the type of oats you used (old-fashioned or quick oats), you may need to add up to a half cup more oats and stir until you reach the desired consistency.
Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine. Scoop a large spoonful into your hand and roll into balls. Repeat with remaining dough. Keep these in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for much longer.
Yours in Health,
Team at CCC