11 Tips to Beat ADHD Naturally: Part 2
Written by Dr. Sean Medlin and Dr. Krystal Czegus / Updated on October 3, 2016 / 0 comments
We are here to conclude our list on the top 11 ways to beat ADHD naturally.
6. Breath Deeply: Take time to practice deep diaphragmatic breathing on a regular basis.
7. Chiropractic Care: Find a great chiropractor in your area for a complete spine and nervous system evaluation and follow the recommended treatment protocols.
8. Eliminate Food Sensitivities: Identify any major food sensitivities and try coming off any for at least 90 days.
9. Include Magnesium & B Vitamin Rich Foods: Magnesium helps to improve blood sugar signaling patterns and protects the blood-brain barrier. The best magnesium and B vitamin rich foods include dark green leafy veggies, grass-fed dairy, raw cacao and pumpkin seeds.
10. Optimize Vitamin D: Boost your vitamin D3 levels by getting more whole body sun exposure and/or using a high quality supplement. I recommend a D3 with vitamin K2. Aim to get 5,000-10,000 IU daily.
If very deficient (less than 30 ng/ml) try taking 20,000 IU for 30 days along with daily sun exposure and then drop your supplementation to 10,000 IU daily.
11. Improve Your Gut Motility: Improving bowel movement frequency and consistency is a key detoxification concept. Consuming an anti-inflammatory diet with good fiber sources such as chia seed and flax seed, using bone broths, fermented foods and probiotics will improve bowel motility. Restore harmony to your gut through diet and proper supplementation.
**That concludes our focus on back to school and the prevalence of ADHD. Please leave comments, suggestions, and experiences because we would love to hear it. Thank you and make your mark on Grand Rapids!
Dr. Sean and Dr. Krystal inspire practice members and the community to take the necessary action to achieve your optimum state of health. They educate about the natural healing capabilities you possess and the importance of a healthy nervous system that is free from interference.
There are no post.