Here is a continuation of the Side Effects of Practicing Self-Love. Dive in a let us know what you think by leaving comments below.
9. We let go of competition and comparing ourselves to others. Therefore, we’ll always be enough.
10. When we love ourselves, we give birth to creativity, inspiration, and openness.
11. We accept reality instead of blaming and fighting it, because we know that love is in every corner.
12. We attract harmony, peace, spaciousness, and significance in our relationships.
13. We find courage to accept failure because we know that it is one step closer to growth, and our significance isn’t dependent on what we produce.
14. We let go of keeping ourselves small in this world and allow growth instead, just like the tree that grows to provide shade and food for an infinite number of people. The more we grow, the more we spread love and joy.
15. When we love ourselves, we become aware of our stressful thoughts and how we react when think them. We question their truthfulness and we choose to turn them around and invite stillness instead into our lives.
16. We feel safe because we know that we will always be right here for ourselves.
17. We shine naturally without working for it or fighting to get it.
18. We move from scarcity to abundance in every area of life without the need to fight or push to get it.
Being able to love and be loved, extends to overall health and wellness. A happy, content person is more able to heal from the inside out, just as the efforts of regular Chiropractic care can have profound effects on not just the physical body, but on your mental state also. Help others help themselves, by recommending Self-Care so your friends and loved ones can begin the healing process and be able to live a healthier, happier life!
We appreciate you and share the Love by sharing with a friend!
Team at CCC