Dr. Krystals Kitchen has some delicious but healthy muffins packed with moisture and flavor for you today. Great for breakfast, snack or mid-day treat. These Coconut Blueberry Muffins are going to make your day!
This recipe should make about 6-12 small-medium sized muffins
- 6 free range eggs
- 1 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup grade B maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 cup wild blueberries
- Whisk together eggs, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Whisk in coconut flour.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes (to thicken).
- Add in blueberries and baking powder.
- Spoon into greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
Remember to enjoy the process and show off a little by taking a picture and posting it!
Make sure to follow us on Facebook or Instagram!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have health questions!