Today in Dr. Krystal’s Kitchen we will be sharing a healthy recipe for tasty fudge that is packed full of antioxidants and good fats. Coconut oil and coconut butter are full of medium-chain fatty acids that are extraordinarily healthy for the body. These fats help improve thyroid function, reduce inflammation, speed up metabolism and improve fat burning. They are also great for brain function and have been shown to improve memory and cognitive acceleration.
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup softened coconut butter
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 10 drops vanilla stevia
- 1 cup of goji berries
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Spoon into candy molds or muffin tin lined with cupcake liners.
- Sprinkle goji berries on top and freeze.
- Share with your Valentine or keep for yourself!
Did you like this healthy recipe? Share this with your friends!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have health questions!