What’s the Link Between Heartburn Medication and Kidney Disease?
Written by Dr. Sean Medlin and Dr. Krystal Czegus / Updated on October 19, 2016 / 0 comments
We live by fact that knowledge is power and here is the latest research on the link between heartburn medication and kidney disease. Heartburn medications has been proven to DOUBLE the risk of kidney disease!
So why do doctors keep prescribing them?
1. It’s now a 10 billion dollar industry
2. Most people won’t change their lifestyle
New research from John Hopkins University has discovered that these medications can double the chances of developing chronic kidney disease. This was discovered when they charted the health of 10,482 participants.
What are the causes of heartburn?
1. Nerve interference from brain to stomach. (this is why a chiropractic adjustment is one of the best things that can be done with a patient with heartburn)
2. Diet lacking enzymes (live food) to break down food.
3. Decrease in stomach acid causing the stomach not to break down food as easy
The only CURE is to get to the Cause(s)!
We encourage everyone to find the root cause of a problem or symptom instead of covering it up till the point of health crisis. Share with those that need it and have a great day!
Yours in Health,
Team at CCC
Dr. Sean and Dr. Krystal inspire practice members and the community to take the necessary action to achieve your optimum state of health. They educate about the natural healing capabilities you possess and the importance of a healthy nervous system that is free from interference.