How Gratitude Can Improve Your Health and Well being
Written by Dr. Sean Medlin and Dr. Krystal Czegus / Updated on August 23, 2016 / 0 comments
- Mood neurotransmitters (serotonin and norepinephrine)
- Inflammatory and immune systems (cytokines)
- Reproductive hormones (testosterone)
- Stress hormones (cortisol)
- Social bonding hormones (oxytocin)
- Blood pressure and cardiac and EEG rhythms
- Cognitive and pleasure related neurotransmitters (dopamine)
- Blood sugar
Stay tuned to find out what gratitude actually is!
Dr. Sean and Dr. Krystal inspire practice members and the community to take the necessary action to achieve your optimum state of health. They educate about the natural healing capabilities you possess and the importance of a healthy nervous system that is free from interference.
There are no post.