Here’s an easy recipe on how to make your own bone broth:
- 1 organic whole chicken
- 8 cups water
- 4-6 stalks celery, chopped
- ½ white or yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 inch ginger root, chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
Place all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours. Meat should fall away from the bones.
Store any extra broth in the freezer and defrost for a later time.
Yours in Health,
Team at CCC