Wellness Warrior Core and H2O Challenge!
Written by Dr. Sean Medlin and Dr. Krystal Czegus / Updated on August 13, 2018 / 0 comments
Being a Wellness Warrior is all about leveling up one day at a time. Remember living the DREAM? Diet, Rest, Exercise, Alignment, and state of Mind. Lets move onward and upward and work on our fitness level for the next 30 days!
Why a plank challenge you ask? It seems like just about every day the doctors are recommending people to strengthen their cores. A strong core is the difference between health freedom and the missing key to reaching your goals.
strong core =
holding your chiropractic adjustments longer and stronger
solid structure and posture
improved technique with all other forms of fitness
So many good things! Plus it will make you more handsome/beautiful and you will get 3 magic wishes. Okay maybe not the last couple but it is a win-win challenge. You complete the challenge and you’re a winner who just leveled up on your exercise regime AND supported a great local organization.
Here’s the Rules:
Join the Wellness Warriors FB page, Donate at least $10 to the Boys and Girls club of Grand Rapids AND complete the 30 day Plank/Hydration challenge!
Participants will be entered into a raffle to win prizes gifted from our local Power Partners!
Here’s your checklist:
- Join Wellness Warrior FB group: We will be announcing winners and tracking accountability here.
- Print accountability sheet: Your At home accountability
- Donate to Boys and Girls club of GR: Together raise more then $500
Easy-peasy, you do that and you are entered to win these amazing prizes from your Power Partners:
– 1 Hour Massage from Clear Connections Chiropractic, valued at $80
– 1 Hour Float tank experiences from Phlot, valued at $85 each
– 1-month unlimited yoga certificate to Twisted Hot Yoga, valued at $130
– Glass Water Bottle and Totes from Clear Connections Chiropractic, valued at $47
– 1 Hour personal training session with coach Bobby at Friction Crossfit, valued at $75
– 1-month unlimited yoga certificate to Funky Buddha, valued at $150
GET INTO POSITION! We want to set you up for success and make the exercises beneficial to your health
- Complete the full plank circuit at least once (more sets if you can swing it!).
- Hold each plank for the amount of seconds listed next to the corresponding week.
- Once a full set has been completed, check off the day on the calendar.
- In the small box, write how many ounces of water you were able to drink throughout the day. Typically, you should be drinking half your weight in ounces. For example, a150 lb person should be drinking 75 oz daily.
MODIFICATION Our goal is to work through the full circuit without stopping. If you find the exercises to be too difficult, try starting on your knees. It is better to switch from your toes to your knees and stick with the time frame, than give up completely and cheat on time.
Thank You Power Partners
Dr. Sean and Dr. Krystal inspire practice members and the community to take the necessary action to achieve your optimum state of health. They educate about the natural healing capabilities you possess and the importance of a healthy nervous system that is free from interference.
- No tags here.
There are no post.