Every superhero needs to know their way around the city to save anyone in need and the grocery store to make healthy meals to keep their superpowers strong. This superfood salmon salad boasts of yummy vegetables, good quality fat from salmon, avocado oil, pepitas, and feta, and some great energy producing carbohydrates from the sweet potatoes.
Ingredients for the Superfood Salmon Salad:
- 2 – 4oz boneless salmon filets (wild-caught if possible)
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- sea salt and pepper
- 4 cups baby kale + romaine (or spring mix)
- 2 cups sweet potato croutons
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled red onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 Tablespoons pepitas
- Lemon vinaigrette dressing
To make the Salad:
1. Make pickled red onions, the lemon vinaigrette dressing and bake your sweet potato croutons.